YPG Networking Luncheon - The Peanut Farm
Meet fellow young professionals from around Anchorage in a casual environment to eat and sip while socializing and talking politics, business, and what's currently going on in Anchorage and the world. Open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members.
FOLLOW OUR EVENTS ON FACEBOOK!
The Anchorage Chamber is committed to creating and providing an environment where our members feel comfortable, but also have the freedom to do business. We will continue to follow the latest guidance from the CDC and the Anchorage Health Department. We encourage everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear facial coverings when not actively eating or drinking. Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided at all in-person events, and we ask that you keep your distance from others. Please stay home if you feel sick or have been exposed. Lastly, we encourage everyone to consider getting vaccinated. Visit anchoragecovidvaccine.org.
WHAT WE DO
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals
Date and Time
Friday Sep 24, 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM AKDT
The Peanut Farm
5227 Old Seward Hwy,
Free to attend, but attendees must pay for their own food and beverage.