YPG Networking Luncheon - K Street Eats
Come and meet fellow young professionals from around Anchorage in a casual environment to eat and sip while socializing and talking politics, business, and what's currently going on in Anchorage and the world.
Open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members!
FOLLOW OUR EVENTS ON FACEBOOK!
WHAT WE DO
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals