The Young Professionals Group (anchoragechamber.org/ypg) is made up of business professionals and corporate leaders between the ages of 21-39 who are ready to make a positive impact on the greater community of Anchorage. This group is open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members.
Currently, we are offering hybrid meetings. To join in person, meet us at the Anchorage Chamber Board Room (1016 W 6th Ave., Ste. 304). To join via Zoom, CLICK HERE.
Meeting ID: 818 3729 8755
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81837298755#,,,,*132744# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81837298755#,,,,*132744# US (Houston)
The Anchorage Chamber is committed to creating and providing an environment where our members feel comfortable, but also have the freedom to do business. We will continue to follow the latest guidance from the CDC and the Anchorage Health Department. We encourage everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear facial coverings when not actively eating or drinking. Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided at all in-person events, and we ask that you keep your distance from others. Please stay home if you feel sick or have been exposed. Lastly, we encourage everyone to consider getting vaccinated. Visit anchoragecovidvaccine.org
WHAT WE DO
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
FOLLOW OUR EVENTS ON FACEBOOK
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals