Young Professionals Group Monthly Meeting
This month, we'll hear from Recover Alaska's Executive Director, Tiffany Hall, on Recovery Month.
The Young Professionals Group (anchoragechamber.org/ypg) is made up of business professionals and corporate leaders between the ages of 21-39 who are ready to make a positive impact on the greater community of Anchorage. This group is open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members.
Currently, we are offering hybrid meetings. To join in person, meet us at the Anchorage Chamber Board Room (1016 W 6th Ave., Ste. 304). To join via Zoom, CLICK HERE.
Meeting ID: 818 3729 8755
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81837298755#,,,,*132744# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81837298755#,,,,*132744# US (Houston)
WHAT WE DO
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals
Date and Time
Tuesday Sep 14, 2021
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM AKDT
2nd Tuesday of every month
Anchorage Chamber Board Room (1016 W 6th Ave., Ste. 304) or virtually via Zoom.
FREE to Anchorage Chamber members and non-members