So You Want to Create a Nonprofit: What You Must Know Before Starting
Do you need a manual? If you have a manual now, does it provide the right information and support the organization or create potential liabilities? Employee Manuals, also called Handbooks, are quasi-legal documents. They can protect the organization or put it at risk. In this class, you will discuss employee manuals based on organization size and cover the following:
- If a manual isn't right based on organization size, how are basic terms and conditions of employment addressed?
- What elements are mandatory in a manual?
- What elements are optional?
- How can a manual be your worst enemy?
- How can a manual support organization operations?
Unless you are absolutely confident your manual is "up to par," this class will be helpful to you in creating or reviewing content.
So You Want to Create a Nonprofit: Wh...
Date and Time
Thursday Jan 27, 2022
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM AKST
The Foraker Group Webinar
Partner: $25.00 / General: $50.00