2019 Military Appreciation Bowl-A-Thon Fundraiser
MISSION: CONNECTING THE MILITARY AND ANCHORAGE BUSINESS COMMUNITIES
It is the 26th anniversary of the annual Bowl-A-Thon! This year, we will be doing neon bowling! This event is the fundraiser and financial backbone of Military Appreciation Week. Local businesses purchase lanes or spaces for the event. There are three options:
- Donate all the spaces to active duty members of the military
- Keep all the spaces and allow employees to bowl
- Donate some spaces and keep some spaces
You will have numerous opportunities to mingle with military personnel and help the military and Anchorage business communities connect. This is an excellent opportunity for employee bonding, teambuilding and networking.
Lane Sponsor: $750 each (up to five bowlers per lane) ~SOLD OUT~
- Company logo above each sponsored lane during event
- Logo on event page at AnchorageChamber.org and company promoted on social media
Single Space Sponsor: $150 each
- Company logo above lane
Goodie Bag Sponsor:
- Donate items branded with your company?s name!
- Each participant at the event will receive a goodie bag
- Please donate 160 of each item
Door Prize Sponsor:
- Donate a door prize to this event and your company will get a shout out and big thank you during the drawings
Food Sponsor: $1,000 (in-kind offers may be considered)
- Company logo signage displayed in food/beverage area
- Logo on a thank-you flier in each participant?s goodie bag
- Logo on event page at AnchorageChamber.org and social media
Click here for the full sponsorship sheet.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, January 30 at 5 pm