Live After Five Summer Concert Series
The Live After Five Summer Concert Series is back at Town Square Park in 2022!! The Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd., in partnership with Alaska Airlines, Humpy’s Great Alaskan Alehouse, the Atwood Foundation, and Anchorage Parks and Recreation, is thrilled to provide you with the opportunity to enjoy local music and support Alaskan artists, every week from June 2nd through August 4th.
Alaska Airlines presents the Live After Five Summer Concert Series and the chance to win 2 Roundtrip Tickets. Join us in Town Square each week answer the questions and register for a chance to win 2 roundtrip tickets to any Alaska Airlines destination. Entries accepted during the Summer 2022 Live After Five Concerts, Thursdays, June 2nd – August 4th, 5:30-8:00 p.m. The winner will be drawn during the final Live After Five Concert of the summer on Thursday, August 4th, in Town Square Park. Must be 18 or older to enter and there is no purchase necessary to enter.
LIVE AFTER FIVE – 2022 SCHEDULE – Enjoy the Alaskan summer with our annual Summer Concert Series: Live After Five! This is what we have in store for you:
- 6/2 – I Like Robots – This band is known for their well-produced live sound, hot neon visuals and their ‘80s-centric sets. This five-member band has an all-star lineup that makes up this supergroup.
- 6/9 – Glacier Hoppers
- 6/16 – Superfrequency – Based out of Anchorage Alaska, Superfrequeny has an eclectic, diverse sound that spans the musical spectrum from rock and funk to reggae, jazz, Latin, and just about everything in between.
- 6/23 – 9th Army Band – JBER’s 9th Army Band performs all genres of music from ceremonial to today’s hits. The band performs at military functions and morale events and engages in community and educational outreach in the JBER community and Alaska.
- 6/30 – The Roland Roberts Band – Roland Roberts Band is rooted in a classic country sound, yet bearing heavy tones of American Folk, Delta Blues, and even a touch of Bluegrass paired with thought-provoking lyrics and commanding vocals.
- 7/7 – Nothin’ But Trouble – Nothin But Trouble plays mostly current rock, pop, 80s, and country music. Of course, they don’t forget about classic rock and blues….got a little bit of that in there too!
- 7/14 – H3 – H3 is a Polynesian Reggae band based in Anchorage, Alaska. H3 signifies the three-part harmonies sung by the three original band members–Tau Vaaia Fakaoti, Shaun Pacarro, and George Noga. H3 also refers to the highway in Hawaii (Interstate H-3).
- 7/21 – Super Saturated Sugar Strings – Powerful and upbeat, The Super Saturated Sugar Strings’s eclectic take on modern Americana brims with polished instrumental arrangements and shout-to-the-rafter vocals.
- 7/28 – The Builders and the Butchers – A Portland-based folk rock band. You can look forward to a lively performance with audience participation.
- 8/4 – Blackwater Railroad
*Beer garden available at Humpy’s Great Alaskan Alehouse with food & non-alcoholic beverages.
Date and Time
Thursday Jul 7, 2022
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM AKDT