62nd Annual Gold Pan Awards
The Anchorage Chamber Gold Pan Awards is one of the organization's longest-running civic programs. It was established in 1957 as Anchorage's number 1 premier business awards event. For 62 years, Gold Pan Awards have been awarded to those who have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence, as well as a loyal commitment to Anchorage through community service.
The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce business community will come together on Friday, September 13th at the Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center to celebrate this year's finalists and recipients. Please join us in recognizing those who are outstanding in business excellence and community service!
PLUS! A chance to WIN two roundtrip tickets on Alaska Airlines in a ritzy game of heads or tails! Rings will be available for purchase at the event - $20/each or 3 for $50. Only 300 are available, so you'll want to purchase them early in the evening!
- 6-7 pm | Reception
- 7-9 pm | Dinner & Awards
- 9-10 pm | Dancing
- 9:30 pm | Heads or Tails game for 2 roundtrip Alaska Airlines tickets
CLICK HERE for sponsorship opportunities or contact Kaylin Smith at 272-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual tickets can be purchased for $100 each.
2018 GOLD PAN AWARD FINALISTS
- Alaska Mill & Feed ** WINNER**
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- CIRI - Cook Inlet Region, Inc.
- Salmon Berry Travel & Tours
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority ** WINNER**
- Southcentral Foundation
- Subway of Alaska, Inc.
- The Alaska Club
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business with fewer than 30 employees
- American Red Cross of Alaska
- Junior Achievement of Alaska, Inc. ** WINNER**
- Pal Photography
- Wyeth Kirkeby - Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Dr. Emily E. McMahan - Alaska Hearing & Tinnitus Center
- Jennifer Thompson - Thompson & Co. ** WINNER**
- Elizabeth Eldridge - The Spice & Tea Exchange
- Upper One Studios Inc.
- Eklutna, Inc.
Volunteer of the Year
- Mike Lightner, Dare2Dream Leadership Development