- Banks, Credit Unions and Financial Services
Since 1948, Alaska USA has been dedicated to providing service, value, and convenience to its members. As a not-for-profit financial services cooperative, earnings are returned to member-owners in the form of lower loan rates, fewer fees, and higher dividends than most banks. This commitment to each member?s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking.
Alaska USA maintains branches and operations support in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington, and serves members worldwide with a full range of financial services, including checking and savings accounts, consumer loans, credit cards, and mortgage loans that are offered by Alaska USA Mortgage Company. In a growing number of locations, Alaska USA also offers business services, investments, personal insurance, real estate loans, and real estate title and escrow services.
Alaska USA provides employees with a professional working environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefit programs.
Financial Services, Business and Commercial Services, Insurance Services, Mortgage Services
Whom to Contact
- Tanya Carpenter
- Sheli DodsonPortfolio ManagerPhone: (907) 786-2145
- Noel GablerCorporate Relations ManagerPhone: (907) 786-2575
- Geoff LundfeltC.E.O.
- Dan McCueSR. VP Corporate Administration
- David O OteoLoan Originator500 W. 36th Ave. Ste. 100Anchorage, AK 99503Phone: (907) 689-3208Cell Phone: (907) 231-0397
36 branches throughout Alaska. See hours and locations at www.alaskausa.org