Does your business have exciting news it wants to share with the rest of the Anchorage Chamber membership? To submit an announcement, log in to your Anchorage Chamber profile and complete a News Release. For assistance accessing your account, call (907) 272-2401.
Anchorage Chamber staff will review and approve all submissions.
ALPAR call for nominations: Litter prevention & recycling super hero!
Alaskans for Litter Prevention & Recycling (ALPAR) annual awards recognize companies, organizations or individuals that have made significant impact in litter prevention and recycling. They are intended to celebrate their achievements and commitment as well as provide inspiration for others.
Award nomination procedures and criteria:
- The applicant or project must be located/conducted in Alaska.
- You may nominate your business/organization but not yourself personally.
- Submit nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may submit multiple nominations. Nomination form found here.
- Nominations must be received by April 15th
- Winners will be informed of their selection by email and recognized at the annual ALPAR awards banquet (if COVID restrictions allow) as well as on the ALPAR website and social channels.
*award presentations are planned for May 6th in Anchorage, however should COVID restrictions not allow, awards will be mailed to recipients.