Aurora Vending Manager: AUROR05082 (Anchorage, AK)
- Posted: October 31, 2019
Anchorage - SD
6300 Changepoint Drive
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for product ordering and sees that all reports are furnished to corporate in a timely manner including payment of all invoices for products and services incurred by the division.
- Responsible for the personnel hiring for the division.
- Ensures that all routes service their machines as scheduled and that all monies collected are applied to the correct machine and customer.
- Calls on accounts for retention of all accounts and sells in new accounts as time allows.
- Conducts ride-a-long training with both new and seasoned employees.
- Works with the office staff to make sure that all bills are paid in the proper time frame.
- Assists with the managing of the maintenance and repairs of all vending equipment within the division's territory.
- Conducts follow up appointments with customers and potential customers regarding their concerns or wishes.
- Makes sure that the duties that have been assigned to others have been completed in the given time frame.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; two to four years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience of which plumbing must be a portion.
- Knowledge of and prior vending experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Use of pallet jacks and hand carts are required to load and unload products for use in customer locations.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds and occasionally moving/pushing or pulling of up to 100 pounds (loaded hand cart or pallet).
- Required to regularly stand, walk, lift product floor to waist, shoulder to overhead, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.
Licenses & Certifications