Sales Coordinator - SGWS: SALES05933 (Anchorage, AK)
Sales Coordinator - SGWS
Job Category: Sales - Admin
Requisition Number: SALES05933
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for efficient, accurate, and timely support for the sales department through evaluation of data from multiple reporting and tracking tools. Areas of focus include - volume and distribution goal establishment and achievement monitoring, incentive tracking and reporting, new product information.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze data and compile statistical information to assist sales management in reaching volume, financial and distribution goals.
- Generate and prepare various sales-related reports using Margin Minder, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint Programs.
- Maintain internal sales-related databases and Excel spreadsheets for current information and accuracy.
- Complete and communicate chain pricing documents for assigned chains, including new item submissions, non-priced items on orders, items returned on trucks, etc.
- Maintain internal sales incentives for assigned sales managers and suppliers
- Variety of clerical duties for sales managers and sales representatives to support customer accounts and the sales department.
- Maintain and develop information on the company intranet site.
- Updated and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Help coordinate events including monthly sales meetings, supplier meetings, special events, etc.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; related experience or training in customer service; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Beverage distribution support experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Knowledge of Margin Minder, SQL, and Microsoft SharePoint a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail-oriented, with problem-solving ability, and strong organization skills.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.