Looking for an outgoing, friendly individual to fill the role of Greeter/Cleaner for a Wasilla retail establishment.
In this position the Greeter is responsible for greeting and managing the customers retail store capacity and customer flow as well as ensuring correct Covid-19 protocol per guidelines.
Applicants must be willing and able to wear a mask for the duration of shift.
Customer Service/Cleaning experience is a plus and preferred.
- Greeting Customers
- Advising Correct CV-19 protocol
- Provide and Instruct customers to wear mask while entering/in establishment
- Managing the flow of the customers retail store capacity per guidelines
- Cleaning high customer touchpoint areas
Pay starting at $14/HR, Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Background may be viewed
- Drug Free environment