Programmer Analyst: PROGR006318 (Anchorage, AK)
Job Category: Corporate - IS
Requisition Number: PROGR006318
11400 SE 8th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Location: Hybrid remote - must be within commute distance of Odom facility in one of: Bellevue WA, Spokane WA, Anchorage AK, or Honolulu HI
Reports to: Business Systems Manager
Job Status: Full-time
Work Schedule: 8 – 5, however, is on-call 24/7 to resolve any issues
Positions Supervised: None
Amount of Travel Required: As needed to resolve issues at particular company sites
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn all aspects of Odom’s distribution business to develop and support enterprise-wide solutions.
- Work with manager and business subject matter experts to understand desired operations improvements and assist in determining the most appropriate technologies to utilize to meet requirements.
- Develop and support robotic process automation scripts for both internal Information Systems processes as well as business processes.
- Update SharePoint Online content and develop and support Microsoft Flows and Microsoft PowerApps.
- Create Microsoft Stream video content and manage the Microsoft Stream Portal.
- Create and manage Microsoft Teams groups and channels.
- Participate on eoStar ERP core team and similar implementation and upgrade core teams.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications and/or procedures.
- Participate in after-hours support of system application issues and failure remediation as required.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well both written and verbal with cross-functional team members and at all levels of the organization.
- 2-year college degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience including through internships.
- Strong desire to learn and stay current on Microsoft Azure technologies, robotic process automation, and other modern and emerging technologies.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through a mix of instructor-led and online training.
- Strong desire to learn software development and implementation of good practices and the ability to consistently apply those practices to daily work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities, in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear.
- This position is a hybrid remote position based out of one of Odom’s facilities which are located in: Bellevue WA, Spokane WA, Anchorage AK, and Honolulu HI. Remote working schedule to be determined with hiring manager.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.