Pricing Coordinator: PRICI05819 (Anchorage, AK)
Job Category: Sales - Admin
Requisition Number: PRICI05819
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of intercompany communication with appropriate management and executive staff
- Ensure pricing compliance with company standards and policy
- Monitor and communicate legal compliance of the pricing model for the territory assigned
- Ability to manage the daily pricing requests and high volume of email
- Ability to meet regular deadlines
- Analyzes cost components of all items in our database for accuracy and
- Communicates pricing and product information to assigned national and local retail chains on a monthly basis
- Identifies and researches pricing issues across multiple systems
- Analyzes pricing information quickly and provides senior-level reports as needed
- A proactive approach to pricing maintenance, taking pride in checking work and eliminating errors
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and the general public
- Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skillset
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will be performed at Anchorage, Alaska
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.