Marketing Manager: MARKE006550 (Anchorage, AK)
Job Category: Sales - Admin
Requisition Number: MARKE006550
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
This position performs complex and confidential sales and operational management related functions to help ensure all operations flow smoothly. This position requires the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance directly related to assisting with the running or servicing of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize product logos and templates to create custom banners, posters, table tents, menus, and all other offerings of the graphics department
- Collaborate with local retailers and non-profits to create and produce custom programs
- Manage supplier requests, POS portals and printed point of sales material
- Maintain digital inventory of racks, point of sale, dealer loaders and swag
- Manages the timely dissemination of information, the preparation and distribution of monthly goals and incentives for the sales group, suppliers, and sales managers.
- Act as project manager for special events, meetings, or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- May waive or deviate from established policies and procedures without prior approval and has the authority to negotiate contracts and bind the Company with respect to matters of significance.
- Strategically manage supplier advertising disbursements for local and national customers.
- Facilitate and host monthly meetings with the Sales division to ensure prompt, accurate and detailed information surrounding new brand launches, marketing programs and monthly updates
- Manages confidential and historical supplier marketing records and the appropriation of dollars related directly to supplier marketing funds. Updates supplier banks and marketing commitment funds.
- Must be able to read, review and manage a budget and monthly P&L statements.
- Must ensure all materials comply with state laws
- Must ensure all materials comply with supplier brand standards
- Must have good interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments in the company, such as sales, operations and administrative staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 year of marketing experience or equivalent.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment at the executive level to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Dependability to be at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction, and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and the general public.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Adobe products PhotoShop, Illustrator and COREL Draw required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, including ability to follow detailed instructions and strong proofing skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.