Hostler/Port Driver: HOSTL05020
- Posted: September 23, 2019
Anchorage - BWS
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
- CDL Class A required
- W.I.C. (Transportation Worker ID Credential) Card, allows access to the Ports
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Clean driving record, no SR22 insurance.
- Copies of your CDL and DMV record required prior to start.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of warehousing, forklift, and pallet jack operations, and inventory processes preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
- Operates a forklift or pallet jack to transport products all in a safe manner.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental noises.
- Will work during inclement temperatures and weather conditions.
Licenses & Certifications