Help Desk Technician I: HELPD006367 (Anchorage, AK)
Help Desk Technician I
Job Category: Corporate - IS
Requisition Number: HELPD006367
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Handle Tier 1, 2, & 3 help desk issues through email, walk ins or phone
- First line support for laptops/desktops, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices
- Ability to trouble-shoot and partner with other teams for resolution
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Ensure accurate asset inventory
- Analyzes service desk queue for trends and recommends corrective actions
- Assist the IT department when major disasters or major infrastructure changes occur and document procedures
- Proactively create and maintain advanced KB Articles, how to guides, and process flows
- 2+ years working in help desk or IT support
- 2+ yrs of Microsoft Stack experience (Windows, Office, etc.)
- PC hardware support experience
- Excellent verbal skills working with customers
- Willingness to participate in On-Call rotation and after hours support
- Proactively identify and resolve problems, researching answers and providing resources to other IT staff and users
- Ability to diagnose advanced technical issues involving troubleshooting hardware and software
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage heavy work loads under stress and maintain composure with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new job related tasks
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere
- Intune/autopilot administration; application packaging, compliance, and reporting
- Experience in a virtual application environment such as Citrix
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise platforms
- Experience with Apple IOS
- Active Directory experience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, work underneath furniture, lift up to 50 lbs, and operate a keyboard, mouse, and telephone.
- This position will mostly be performed in an office environment/ Anchorage, Alaska.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.