Cold Drink Manager: COLDD05822 (Anchorage, AK)
Cold Drink Manager - CCBA
Job Category: Sales - Selling
Requisition Number: COLDD05822
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
This position directly supervises the cooler service manager and the vending manager including training, planning, informing and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints, and resolving problems through superior leadership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, trains, and directs cooler service manager and vending manager to achieve department goals and placement objectives to ensure that company standards are met.
- Conduct strategic sales negotiations with key accounts.
- Sets up schedules and appointments to obtain new accounts and to service existing accounts along with the cooler service and vending teams.
- Survey market area, quotes, and orders to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products.
- May assist in the development of sales forecasts and scheduling of product.
- Plans for activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies, and securing resources.
- Controls and manages sales performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and corrective performance, and administering policies and procedures.
- Organizes activities by structuring the territories, delegating work, and staffing positions.
- Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
- Plans and executes sales and promotional activities that effectively counter competitive trends by establishing goals.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Conducts weekly sales meetings for the purpose of disseminating supplier information, product, and sales training to obtain feedback on the effectiveness, efficiency, and relevance of the sales and promotional activities.
- Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports, and records.
- Manages selling expenses to authorized levels.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; one to two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, proof of auto insurance (SR-22 is not acceptable), and own means of reliable transportation.
- Minimum of 5 years of beverage sales supervision experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and able to work with very little direct supervision.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Use of pallet jacks and hand carts are required to load and unload products for use in customer locations.
- Frequently lift and/or move 10-25 pounds and occasionally moving/pushing or pulling of up to 250 pounds (loaded hand cart or pallet).
- Required to regularly stand, walk, lift product floor to waist, shoulder to overhead, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- This position will be performed in Anchorage, Alaska
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside environmental noises.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Licenses & Certifications