Cash Management Administrative Assistant: CASHM05723 (Anchorage, AK)
- Posted: February 11, 2021
LocationsShowing 1 location6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
Cash Management Administrative Assistant responsible for efficient, accurate and timely processing of all route reconciliations, deposits and invoice adjustments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Check-in Drivers, verify cash and check receipts
- Reconcile routes
- Post routes
- Maintain accurate and complete daily posting/deposit file
- Prepare deposit spreadsheet
- Prepare Daily Deposit
- Balance cash
- Separate Odom and JV funds
- Process approved Account adjustments
- Pricing adjustments
- Quantity adjustments
- Work with AR department
- Research posting questions
- Act as liaison between AR and sales department (notify of credit status, etc.)
- Post AR when cash received
- Coordinate and track “lock-box” payments
- Work with Corporate Accounting
- Research deposit discrepancies
- Make appropriate corrections as directed.
- Prepare and maintain the Route Reconciliation Procedure Manual
- Fill in at the front counter as needed
- Assist Administrative Manager, Operations, Sales Managers, Sales Reps as needed
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; related experience or training in customer service; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Beverage distribution support experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Knowledge of Margin Minder, SQL, SYS21 and Microsoft SharePoint a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail oriented, with problem solving ability, and strong organization skills.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.