Administrative Assistant: ADMIN05383 (Anchorage, AK)
- Posted: July 2, 2020
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
Applicant must be able to answer multi-line phones, multi-task different activities, possess solid computer skills which include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, System 21, and Outlook. Must be a self-starter and work well in a fast-paced, team environment. Dress professionally and be able to work with customers, both in-person and over the phone.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer Service calls from customers, sales reps, and managers
- Input all Vending/Service calls from our Phone/Email systems
- Create and manage all work order reports for tracking
- Resolve all CCNA (Coca Cola National Association) billing requisitions
- Track all CCNA (Coca Cola National Association) Equipment Closeouts/Service tracking and billing
- Perform basic reporting functions
- Assist with day-to-day service-related clerical activities (filing work orders, scheduling, etc.).
Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.