Administrative Assistant: ADMIN007216
Job Category: Operations - Admin
Requisition Number: ADMIN007216
6300 Changepoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99518, USA
Provides direct customer service and supports sales and delivery staff through timely and accurate order processing
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor orders, verify accuracy– pricing errors communicated
- Review orders, void and re-enter as appropriate according to cut-off assignments
- Sales Order and Product Purchase Confirmation
- Combine orders if applicable
- Commit orders
- Input pricing adjustments as instructed and approved
- Samples and donation processing
- Ensure orders are through the system for Transport Planning on schedule
- Support Sales staff – item look-ups, price adjustments, inventory queries etc
- Support Customers – complete orders, communicate issues, invoice research
- Support Ops staff – timely order delivery to warehouse, process “not on Truck” issues
- Track invoice receipt and ensure return of all printed invoices
- Back-up other admin functions as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training with customer service and cash handling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Adept with required computer applications – Excel, Word, Outlook and various industry specific systems. Ability to coordinate knowledge of proprietary systems with these programs to increase efficiency and productivity.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- This position will be performed primarily in Anchorage, AK
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.