Membership/ Event Coordinator
Looking for an Assistant to maintain membership database on a regular basis and support event coordinator with various tasks.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be proficient with PC computer software to include Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database programs and email functions; others like Adobe Creative Suite software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Provide new and renewing member lists for board meetings
- Order new member plaques and materials
- Print and mail welcome letters and thank you for renewing letters each month to new members.
- Provide membership mailing lists to members and non-members and all other tasks associated with distribution including invoicing, accepting payment and tracking use of membership lists.
- Assist with sponsorship contact and follow-up,
- set-up and take-down of event materials
- Attend committee meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings
- Coordinate the annual events
Pay starting at $17-$18/HR, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work related experience
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment