Temp Contracting Officer
- Provide full range of procurement/ contracting functions for medical institution.
- Procure supplies, services, construction materials and equipment.
- Prepare solicitation documents. Deal with vendors and contractors.
- Evaluate and confirm bids and proposals. Negotiate as required.
- Administer contracts. Maintain complex files on contracts and legal issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, finance, business or related field.
- Minimum (4) years of procurement and/or contracting experience