Youth Marketing Director
Youth Market Director needed for a national non-profit voluntary health agency.
The Youth Market Director is responsible for advancing the organization’s mission through the planning, management, and implementation of youth market fundraising programs and collaboration with internal and external partners in achieving overall team and affiliate goals.
Key responsibilities include prospecting and securing school participation in the organization’s health challenge programs; providing the tools and training needed to help schools establish and meet fund raising goals; recruiting and managing strong relationships with volunteers and ensuring overall success of the programs in achievement of identified revenue goals.
Applicants must have the ability and willingness to travel extensively within assigned territory. A valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation is also a requirement.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the sales and service of Youth Market products
- Manage and promote Youth Market activities to existing accounts and for the recruitment of new Youth Market sites.
- Recruit, train and motivate volunteers in Youth Market products and services
- Drive the ongoing process of identifying, recruiting and activating an influential and inclusive volunteer leadership base to support the campaign on a sustained basis.
- Develop and implement year-round pipelines and cultivation plans for sponsorship accounts
- Establish and maintain superior customer relations
- Acts as the liaison with various sponsoring organizations and groups
- Perform other duties necessary to meet the responsibilities of this position or as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
This is a full-time position with pay starting at $30/HR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training, preferably – heavy direct sales experience and knowledge of school markets a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in progressively responsible outside sales or fund raising position with a proven track record in meeting sales/fund raising goals.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 20lbs
- Background will be viewed
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890