Part-Time Court Reporter
Seeking flexible professional to perform Court Reporting duties on a part-time basis; position is perfect for retiree or military dependent.
Candidate is required to undergo a Federal Security BACKGROUND CHECK and be a Notary Public.
**Minimum 2 years of college. Prefer Criminal justice, legal office or Paralegal training**
-Work with Judges, Attorneys, and Boards of Directors
- Must have stable job history and be detail oriented, plus interest in Legal profession.
- Good spelling and punctuation a must.
- Type at least 50 words per minute.
- Able to travel to other Alaska cities.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Will train proper person in protocols and software.