Senior Account Manager
Position: Senior Commercial Account Manager
Pay Range: DOE & excellent benefits
A highly reputable Alaskan insurance agency is seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Account Manager for their energetic team. If you enjoy helping Alaskans succeed in risk mitigation, this might be your perfect career home. Duties include but are not limited to; general agency support functions, management of insurance calendar for up to 100 mid to larger sized accounts and serve as Account Executive on smaller accounts, perform claim review, marketing and billing processes, assist with training, performs client visits, responds to client and carrier questions, initiates account renewal procedures, cross sell other products, other duties as assigned.
If you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- High school graduate or equivalent, OR five years as a Commercial Insurance Account/Client Manager
- Degree preferred
- At least ten years of experience in commercial insurance in a brokerage environment
- Must have property/casualty license
- Strong ability with numbers and mathematical calculations
- Able to research risk issues and solve problems
- Ability to act as backup to the Account Executive in their absence
- Strong desire to learn and ability to take direction well
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS office and internet research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service and organizational abilities
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED