Licensed Title Officer
Position: Licensed Title Officer
Pay Range: DOE
If you are a Licensed Title Officer with at least two years of title experience, why not level up with the industry leader? Join a terrific team in a thriving environment! Your duties will include but not be limited to; researching and reviewing data prior to entering to database, explain title related information to clients, title issue resolution, processing of orders, ensure policies issued comply with current laws and practices, maintain State of Alaska Title Insurance license.
If you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review!
- High School diploma
- Title Officer License required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Title Insurance
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong understanding of title industry and title company customers
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to obtain Notary Public within one month of employment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – knowledge of industry specific software such as Title Scan required
- Strong verbal, written and active listening skills required
- Ability to build, maintain, and follow-up customer and vendor working relationships
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED