Account Manager II
Position: Account Manager II
Pay Range: $55,000+ DOE and excellent benefits
A highly reputable Alaskan insurance agency is seeking an experienced Account Manager for their energetic team. If you enjoy helping Alaskans succeed in risk mitigation, this might be your perfect career home.
Duties include but are not limited to; general agency support functions, management of insurance calendar for up to 120 accounts, resolution of client billing questions, reviewing non-standard certificate requests, completion of surplus line filings, assist with training of new customer service representatives and Account Manager I, review client accounts to determine coverage gaps, cross sell other products, other duties as assigned.
If you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- High school graduate or equivalent, OR four years of experience in commercial insurance
- Degree preferred
- At least six years of experience in commercial insurance in a brokerage environment
- Must have property/casualty license
- Must hold CISR designation and be pursuing other industry delegations (e.g. CIC, CRIS or other)
- Ability to back up the Account Executive for client contact as required
- Ability to direct work to the Customer Service Representative
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS office and internet research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service and organizational abilities
- Proficiency in all aspects of agency product administration
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED