The Alaska Airmen’s Association is now hiring the Operations Coordinator.
We are looking for an energetic, organized, hardworking team-player with Information Technology experience to join the Airmen’s team!
This is a full-time, hourly, $24.72/hour position with a generous benefits packet.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Operations Coordinator (OC) is the lead staff member responsible for ensuring all office IT equipment is maintained in good working order; including office computers and servers, the VOIP phone system, conference systems, and electronic point of sale systems. The OC maintains and updates both association websites, ensuring the latest information is available. The Operations Coordinator routinely monitors and evaluates the physical conditions of the building and grounds, ensuring that the highest degree of housekeeping and maintenance standards are followed.
- Engages, socializes, and networks with Airmen membership;
- Maintains the Information Technology of the Airmen in good working condition;
- Trains the staff in the areas of IT and provides assistance in use, troubleshooting, and maintenance of office IT equipment;
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a good working relationship with and for Airmen members, partner companies, and key stakeholders;
- Assists the Executive Director in strategic planning in in the areas related to IT;
- Ensures the raffle point of sale systems are in good workign order and meet the necessary standards.
- Oversees and maintains the web operations for: www.AlaskaAirmen.org (public Growthzone-membership website on Wordpress CMS) & www.GreatAlaskaAviationGathering.org; (event website with WIX CMS) ensuring content is accurate, legible, up-to-date, and user friendly;
- Provides general IT oversight of Airmen social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Is the lead staff member in assuring that Association’s brand is appropriately represented and recognized in a clear, concise, and up to date manner throughought all Association websites and social media channels, one that is both informational and aesthetically appealing;
- Routinely monitors and evaluates the physical conditions of the building and grounds, ensuring that the highest degree of housekeeping and maintenance standards are followed;
- Assists with other tasks or duties as needed or directed by management.
Education Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent professional experience in a related field preferred;
Experience At least three years of previous experience in a position of comparable responsibility.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative, data organizing, and executive support related tasks;
- Experience and proficiency in web design;
- Experience with a web based content management system;
- Experience with Wordpress, WIX, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, VOIP Phone System, Java and HTML;
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite graphic design tools (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign); GrowthZone. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be willing and able to undergo a proficiency test.