Here at TDL Staffing we work together with our clients to place the right people in the right positions. TDL’s local roots and commitment to service has earned a reputation for excellence among both businesses and job seekers in the region.
We are currently hiring a Recruiter to join our Anchorage office staffing team. If you are hard-working, dedicated and enjoy helping others, TDL Staffing is an excellent place to grow your career.
This is an exciting position that works closely with a number of jobseekers. Great customer service and communication skills are required to excel in this environment. Strong decision-making skills is also required in this position.
Recruiters must be team-oriented, work well independently, and be extremely organized.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates to fill open positions
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers
This is a full tie position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with pay starting at $16-$18/HR
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with recruitment processes and data bases is a plus
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Background may be viewed
- Drug free environment