$65,000+ DOE and excellent benefits
Our client: Has served the needs of general contracting and oil production projects for clients in Alaska, across the USA and internationally for over 50 years. The company has grown consistently and dynamically to meet ever-changing client requirements
In this full-time role the recruiter will maintain the database of potential recruits, conduct initial screenings, orientation and training, and communicate with management and clients regarding staffing needs and availability.
Ideally you have:
- High school diploma
- 5 years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years in construction/oil & gas industries
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate (Office 365 experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personnel or HR experience helpful
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Highly respected, reputable company (making your job as a recruiter much easier!)
- Outstanding safety record
- Multi-award winner!