Position: HR Director
Pay Range: $90k+ DOE
HR professionals! Our client is looking for an experienced, motivated HR professional to oversee their HR department. You will provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and labor relations. Never a dull moment and a great company to work for! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Five years of Human Resource experience required.
- Experience working with unions
- ADP experience
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret documents (e.g. OSHA safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals).
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, management, or customers.
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License; possession of functional, insured vehicle.
- Ability to obtain applicable safety and property-related certifications as deemed necessary
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.