Employment Specialist I, II, Senior
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for an Employment Specialist I, II, Senior in Anchorage, Alaska to be responsible for administrative functions related to staff recruitment and onboarding.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative providing service, value, and convenience to members since 1948. Alaska USA provides members with great rates on loans and deposits as well as low fees for services. This commitment to each member’s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking.
Alaska USA has branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington and serves members living in all 50 states and around the world. With a full range of financial services, members have everything in one place, including checking and savings accounts, consumer loans, and credit cards. In a growing number of locations, Alaska USA also offers business services, commercial and personal insurance, and real estate loans, as well as mortgage loans by Alaska USA Mortgage Company.
FACTS ABOUT ALASKA USA:
- Founded in 1948
- More than 678,000 members in all 50 states and around the world
- More than $8.34 billion in assets
- Branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington
- Most branches open seven days a week
- Financial Centers in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Soldotna, and Wasilla, Alaska, as well as Victorville, California
- Offers consumer and commercial deposit and loan services, as well as mortgage and real estate loans, insurance, investments, and investment management
- Credit union accounts federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
- Conduct background reviews including verification of previous employment, bondability, social security verification and criminal records review as required and/or directed.
- Coordinate the completion of all new employee onboarding to include providing remote support to managers. Ensure completion of necessary paperwork and accurate data entry into the HRMS System.
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verifications; periodically conduct Form I-9 audit.
- Monitor employees with temporary work authorization and follow up as required.
- Respond to candidate and manager inquiries related to the Recruitment and Onboarding system.
- Responsible for the reporting of new employee information to CSSD.
- Conduct weekly advertising audit and coordinate placement of advertising.
- Draft/revise job descriptions and organizational charts as required and/or directed.
- Ensure timely processing of invoices related to recruitment and staffing activities.
- Maintain a variety of departmental control and documentation logs and records.
- Periodically review and make recommendations for procedure and form updates.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of personnel information and records.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Provide research and other assistance as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- One year of progressively more responsible administration and Human Resource experience preferred. Proficient record keeping, data entry skills with 10-key experience, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Must be articulate, analytical, detail oriented, organized, and possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Not Applicable
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Health Care Benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer