Several customer oriented and friendly Hotel Housekeepers needed to help maintain the guest rooms and common areas of an upscale hotel franchise in Anchorage.
Applicants must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers. Previous cleaning/housekeeping experience is an advantage but not required.
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Provide professional, friendly and engaging service/ assisting guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to Housekeeping Manager
- Maintain quality standards at all times
This is a full- time position with pay starting at $15/HR.
- High school diploma is a plus
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300