Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Anchorage
The mission of Alaska Behavioral Health is to strengthen Alaska communities and improve the lives of our clients by delivering exceptional behavioral healthcare services. We are looking for a full-time Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work with adults in our outpatient community mental health center located in Anchorage, Alaska.
Essential duties and responsibilities include psychiatric treatment of adults with severe, persistent mental illness & severe emotional disorders, and other clinical duties as assigned. Serves as a member of the Psychiatric Services Team, including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and nursing assistants. Requires a relevant degree, current unencumbered Alaska license, current DEA certificate, NPI number. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an outpatient practice and be familiar with a spectrum of acuity conditions.
Competitive salary plus eligibility to participate in an annual performance-based incentive program. Benefits include:
· Medical insurance for employee and children
· 401(k) with up to a 5% employer match
· Dental insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life/AD&D Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· 15 days/year of Paid Time Off the first year of employment 30 days/year Paid Time Off after one year of employment
· 10 Paid Holidays per year
· Funding and paid time off for CME
· Relocation assistance and sign on bonus available
· Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.