Graphics and Advertising Coordinator for Busy Real Estate Office
RE/MAX Dynamic Properties is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and well-organized individual to fill a position in our Graphics and Advertising Department. You will design and create brochures, newsletters, flyers, print ads, digital ads, postcards, business cards, and other marketing and advertising materials.
- Tracks and records billing for projects in the department.
- Delivers project invoices to the Accounting Manager and communicates billing requests on invoices.
- Supports and attends company events, and executes any print, digital, and marketing material for events.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and MS Office.
- Must have layout and design experience.
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills.
- Web design experience a plus.
- Must be a reliable, organized, energetic person who can manage deadlines with positive attitude.
- Must be able to juggle a large number of requests from multiple associates in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
This is a part-time position of approximately 30 hours per week; Monday through Friday.
Compensation to be determined based on experience and qualifications.