Finance Director (Unalaska)
$DOE, relocation assistance and accommodation offered
***This position is on-site in Unalaska***
Escape the rat-race and come to the REAL Alaska in Unalaska!
Alaska Executive Search is proud to partner with the City of Unalaska to offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an experienced “hands-on” finance professional!
The City of Unalaska is located in the number one commercial fishing port in the US, the International Port of Dutch Harbor. Unalaska is a charming coastal community in the Eastern Aleutians with a population of approximately 4000 full-time residents, with seasonal influxes from commercial fishery operations.
The fierce beauty of Unalaska is a lure to adventurers of all stripes whether on water, out at sea, hiking over the world-renowned landscape or going birding on Baby Islands. If adventuring is not your bag, try some adventurous (in the positive sense of the word) dining or take in the amazing history and culture of the town in the Museum of the Aleutians or the Aleutian Islands WWII National Monument.
If a more peaceful pace of life, fresher air and room to breathe are what you’re looking for, it’s time to escape to your new career with the City of Unalaska!
What’s in it for you?
- Location, location, location – a world-renowned natural beauty spot
- Competitive compensation and benefits including airfare allowance, 100% employer-paid medical, dental and Life-flight insurance (employee and dependents)
- Up to $10,000 hiring bonus, relocation assistance of $5000
- 9 paid holidays and 3 floating holidays per year
- Eligibility for Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- Personal Leave Accrual starting at 16 hours a month
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self