Coffee Lounge Assistant Manager 30+ hours per week
We are looking for someone that has high standards and is willing to do whatever is needed to ensure the coffee lounge is thriving. Must be able to troubleshoot issues when necessary, take initiative and multitask. We would like this person to be comfortable doing a variety of tasks such as ordering, making a milk run, creating social media posts, crafting the perfect drink and even making salads. Other tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Inventory - Ordering & Managing ALL Food and non-food Supplies
• Organize storage and put deliveries away
• Weekly Costco Runs
• Morning pickup of Baked goods
• Ensure we are fully stocked and not wasting product.
• Schedule staff
• Ensure proper holding, storage & rotation of all food items by testing and monitoring quality and guarding against waste.
• Monitor food appearance to promote desirability.
• Prep items made in house: Cold Brew, Salads, Boiled Eggs, Parfaits, Cookies
• Ensure cleaning is taking place
• Review daily sales and labor, check cash collection
• Check emails and respond accordingly in a timely manner.
• Serve as barista as needed. Ensure that the indoor and outdoor environment promotes beauty, safety and functionality.
• Ensure that each and every guest receives exceptional service and leaves satisfied--and train your staff for this to happen. Resolve issues or complaints. Lead by example with each guest.
• Monitor potential hazards and store safety and security procedures. Trouble shoot when issues arise. Place service calls when necessary
ServSafe Manager's Certification preferred
Barista Experience required
Management experience Preferred