DOE and excellent benefits
Our client: A team of smart, driven and capable professionals who enjoy autonomy and flexibility due to high respect for one another. Work here is approached with energy and passion; strengths and interests are fostered through continual professional development and mentoring.
This entry level position provides project based support for back office and client servicing. The role offers an excellent opportunity for growth in the financial operations profession, offering a rewarding career path while providing valuable expertise in a boutique professional team environment.
Would you like to:
- Interact with clients on Schwab onboarding and ongoing account management support tasks
- Onboard new clients, facilitate Schwab paperwork, maintain accurate data across systems
- Learn and continue to build knowledge of Salesforce to support workflows
- Cross-train and provide backup support to Operations Specialists within Orion
- Participate in strengths-based team exercises based on Clifton Strengths assessment
- Attend team meetings, volunteer for research, new initiatives and management projects
Ideally you have:
- Up to three years of financial experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience (Customer Relationship Software)
- Experience in MS365 and Office, including Teams
- Efficient in supporting and coordinating complex workflows
If you meet the qualifications, apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Making it worth your while:
- Opportunity for professional growth; position is expected to progress to Operations Specialist
- Mentoring provided
- Professional networking and community involvement opportunities
- Benefits package, Cash Balance Pension plans, incentive and discretionary bonus plan
Alaska Executive Search DBA PeopleAK is here for you!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self