Position: Property Manager
Pay Range: $55,000+ DOE
Amazing opportunity with a top Alaskan property management company. Along with daily management of commercial properties, the position will oversee budgeting, maintenance/repair, capital improvement projects, leasing, and tenant relations. On a supervisory level, the Property Manager will coordinate activities of maintenance staff and sub-contract employees. If you have related experience and are looking for a challenging, rewarding career, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Real Estate, Finance or related field preferred OR at least four years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of three years of related experience required
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, with the ability to train staff
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must reside in Anchorage due to nature of position
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED