Position: Operations Manager
Pay Range: $90,000+ DOE
A busy radiation facility is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual to oversee staff in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley. The position duties include but are not limited to; design, implement and oversee an efficient patient navigation program, review policies and procedures on a regular basis, perform spot audits in various workflows, develop administrative responsibilities, develop and execute patient satisfaction surveys, newsletter production oversight, coordination and management of external and internal resources, oversight of new hire onboarding, provision of leadership and guidance to direct reports, provide assistance to HR, staff schedule coordination, other duties as assigned.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the qualifications.
- Associate Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a medical front office/patient navigation role
- Above experience must include a minimum of one year of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in EMR systems
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Efficient time management skills
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED