Immediate opening for an Operations Coordinator.
This position is responsible for responding to members’ needs and visitor requests, as well as maintaining positive rapport with the membership. Duties also encompass general day-to-day office management, basic IT management, accounts payable and receivable processing.
Must have experience with customer service, problem solving, excellent time management skills and attention to detail are required to be successful in this position.
Applicants should have knowledge of general accounting practices and be comfortable with budgets and financial review processes. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and Google products required; Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge preferred.
Job duties and responsibilities can include:
- Provide support for all special events and activities
- Assist in planning and/or implementing and evaluating events, including but not limited to accounting, working with A/V equipment, and taking reservations.
- Establish meeting dates, create event pages, and send reminder e-mails
- Act as staff email administrator
- Membership Orientation/Manage membership database
- Equipment maintenance and coordinate with building maintenance
- Act as Municipal Activity Committee Liaison
- Act as website content manager
- Works with IT contractor to maintain computer system
- Responsible for ordering and tracking office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $19/HR Based on experience, Monday -Friday 8am -5pm with possible overtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- MS Office: Office / Excel/ Word
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890