Hotel Front Desk Receptionist
Several customer minded Front Desk Agents needed at an upscale hotel franchise in Anchorage.
This position serves as guests’ first point of contact and manages all aspects of their accommodations. Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for guests.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you!
Other Responsibilities include:
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Perform all check in and check out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify credit card data
- Provide information about hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Full time position pay starting at $15/HR depending on experience Several shifts available: Monday -Friday and can include weekends.
- Highschool diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890