Personal Insurance Sales Agent
Alaska USA Insurance Brokers is currently recruiting for a Personal Insurance Sales Agent in Fairbanks, Alaska to perform insurance sales functions.
Alaska USA Insurance Brokers is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alaska USA Federal Credit Union and has been providing insurance services since 1986. A commitment to personalized attention and access to multiple insurance carriers results in comprehensive coverage at an affordable price.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Obtain quote information from Client.
- Complete Marshall Swift RCE if necessary.
- Quote risk & prepare application.
- Request photos of dwellings.
- Meet with clients to complete application and other required forms.
- Cross sell other insurance products offered by the agency or credit union.
- Mail or upload application to Insurance Company (if applicable: send RCE, quote, photos and/or payment with application).
- Enter client into AMS.
- Document new business activities and set up suspense's for any follow up.
- Organize documentation in file and give to Customer Service Representative to label and/or send out welcome letters.
- Responsible for generating outside sales via referral from mortgage companies, title companies, real estate offices and other businesses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in personal computer operations, including internet and Microsoft product, advanced use of word. Ability to communicate well orally and in writing. Must posses Property/Casualty license. One year as Personal Insurance Account Manager I or two years in a related position within the insurance industry. Ability to multi-task. Possess strong customer service skills, organizational skills. Possess good reasoning abilities. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as a team participant. Be able to direct work to Customer Service Representative. Must have the ability to back-up Account Managers in periods of absences for client contact. Must be proficient in all aspects of agency product administration. Insurance designation preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Health Care Benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer