Member Services Rep III
Anchorage financial institution has an immediate opening for a service oriented and self-motivated Member Services Representative.
This position is responsible for interviewing loan applicants, processing applications, gathering background information, and analyzing credit history. Representatives will also be assisting clients with daily banking needs, opening new accounts, and providing account information.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel. Supervisor and loan experience a plus. A minimum of 2-3 years of banking or credit union experience is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Cross selling a variety of products provided by financial institution
- Interview applicants and request specified information for loan application
- Act as supervisor in the absence of the Branch Manager. This includes the opening and closing of branch as needed.
- Works loan to obtain approval from centralized lending and then closes loan with member.
- Securing liens on motor vehicles and ensuring that the right documentation includes appropriate lien position on home equity loans.
- Opens new accounts, checking, certificates, money markets, IRA or CD accounts.
- Processes and balances bond redemptions when necessary.
- Teller duties as needed
- Picking up and processing the Night Drop deposits from the branch ATM.
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time position with pay starting at $22/HR depending in experience. Must be willing to work at least two Saturday shifts per month
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two–year College or technical school;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of banking or credit union experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Background will be viewed
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890