Advertising Sales Representative
TDL Staffing is currently seeking a self-motivated- Advertising Sales Representative with the ability to work independently and utilize good judgement.
The Advertising Sales Representative is responsible for achieving monthly sales goals and acquiring new revenue, from both existing customers and new clients.
Developing proposals, managing the contract process and presenting multi-media solutions to fulfill customers' business goals, while achieving internal sales goals is also part of this positions’ responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities also Include:
- Develop new client relationships/ identifying potential clients by placing cold calls, sending out emails, or following up on inquiries.
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
- Collecting payment of ads & Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Maximize productivity and ensure placement and accuracy of ads
This is a salaried position starting at 40k-50k annually. Hours are 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday -Friday and may include some weekends.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a valid drivers license/clean driving record
- Able to operate a motor vehicle to travel to and from client locations.
- Experience in developing business plans or marketing proposals
- Must be familiar with Google, with a focus on Google Drive, as well as Microsoft Office,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have clear written and verbal communication with clients and internal staff
- Bachelors or advanced degree in digital media, online marketing, or equivalent sales work experience
- Valid drivers’ license/clean driving record
- Background will be viewed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point
- Drug Free work environment