Advertising Account Coordinator
Anchorage Daily News
Advertising Account Coordinator’s sole responsibility is supporting and coordinating various sales-related activities and duties for a team of outside sales representatives. The sales coordinator’s role is an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales force.
Job Title: Advertising Account Coordinator
Reports to: Advertising Sales Manager
EEO Class: Non-exempt
Required Education and Experience:
- Ability to type 40wpm
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- 1+ administrative experience preferred
- Support a team of sales staff with achieving their sales goals by assisting them with sales related activities including but not limited to; sales proposals, scheduling ad orders, trafficking ads, industry research, customer public relations, and taking payments and more.
- Work closely with customers, billing specialists, design team, sales support and sales reps to ensure the customer’s needs are being met.
- Offer suggestions on ways to stream line processes and become more productive.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily work tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Maintain a high level of dependability, attendance, organization and motivation.
- Respond promptly to inbound calls and requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate with co-workers respectfully in a team environment and demonstrate ability to show patience and understanding to others.
- Adhere to all department deadlines.
- Maintain up-to-date information on all accounts.
- Assist in monitoring credits and collections.
- Maintain professional image and conduct.
- Maintain good customer and employee relations.
- Maintain safe work habits.
- Attends and participates in training and planning sessions.
- Treat people with respect.
- Inspire the trust of others.
- Work ethically and with integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands for data entry, to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must be able to operate their personal motor vehicle to travel to client office locations and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Will be exposed to prevailing weather and road conditions while driving to customer locations.