Purchasing Administrative Assistant
Immediate opening for a Purchasing Administrative Assistant.
Candidates must be comfortable and adaptable -working remotely and transitioning back to working in office with a team as the current community mandates are lifted.
Applicants must be proficient in MS Excel, Word and outlook, possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, strong attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task.
Job Duties Will Include:
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Assist with reconciling price variances on invoices
- Assist with receiving issues on Purchase Orders
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
Pay starting at $15-$16/HR, Monday -Friday , 8am-5pm
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug Free Work Environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890