TDL Staffing is looking for an energetic, and detail oriented individual who can provide administrative support at a fast paced local business as an Office Assistant.
Strong customer service, time management, administrative skills, excellent communication, organization and multitasking are required to succeed in this position.
**Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
Job duties/responsibilities can include:
- Handle incoming calls and other communications
- Greeting clients/visitors as needed
- Manage records and files, data entry
- Create documents including correspondence reports and presentations,
- Schedule and coordinate appointments/events
- Assist in preparation of meetings and events
- Maintaining supplies, office equipment and appearance for the office
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $18/HR – Depending on experience, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm and may include weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as an office assistant or related field
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug Free environment